|We are proud to announce the Department of Home Affairs accepts Engineers Australia as a nominating organisation for the Global Talent Independent (GTI) Program.
The GTI Program is a streamlined visa pathway for highly skilled engineering professionals to work and live permanently in Australia.
A list of priority sectors has been identified and Engineers Australia may consider nominating candidates in these target sectors if they fulfill requirements and can provide evidence of their excellence. If your clients complete a self-assessment and are eligible for GTI nomination assessment, they can apply to Engineers Australia to support their nomination.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the Global Talent Visa Program, your clients must:
- Prove they are internationally recognised, with evidence of outstanding achievements.
- Still be prominent in their field of expertise.
- Provide evidence that they would be an asset to Australia, in their area of expertise.
- Have no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia or becoming established in their field.
- Have a recognised organisation or individual in Australia in the same field as your clients endorse them as global talent.
Further, to be eligible to apply for Engineers Australia’s nomination, please refer to the Guide to Engineers Australia’s Nomination Assessment and Self-Assessment form.
How to apply for nomination?
There are three-steps to the GTI nomination assessment:
1. Self-assessment for eligibility
2. Application submission
3. Application assessment and nomination
For more information about the applications process and the documentation required, view Guide to Engineers Australia’s Nomination Assessment or visit our website.
PS 비자관련 또는 기술심사관련 법과 규정도 시대적 환경적 상황의 변화에 따라 고정되어 있지 않고 지속적으로 변화되는 것 같습니다. 언제나 최신 정보에 의존 하는 것이 좋겠다고 봅니다.
Last update: 2021년 8월 19일