Upon approval, a fee increase of around 2% will be applied across all Migration Skills Assessment fees for the financial year 2021/22. Effective from 1st July 2021, the increase is based on a combination of the consumer price index, wage price index and producer price index. The fee schedule will soon be announced on the Fees for Migration Skills Assessment page. ( 2021년 7월 1일 부터 기존의 신청비에서약 2% 증가한다고 함)
English Test Result Validity Update
As of 1st March 2021, Engineers Australia started accepting IELTS, TOEFL iBT and PTE Academic English test results no more than three years later than the test date (compared with the previous cap at two years) at the time of receiving the application. (2021년 3월 1일부터 4가지 영어 성적의 유효기간은 시험 결과 나온 날부터 접수시점까지 만 3년이내이어야 한다는 내용)
Documents and Forms Updates
As necessary, EA will update the Migration Skills Assessment documents, forms, and other requirements according to internal and external procedure changes. Therefore, please make sure you always refer to the latest documents and information on the Documents and Forms page. (늘 그렇지만 최신 폼과 정보를 이용하라고 함)
Engineers Australia endeavours to deliver the best customer service through continuous improvement projects. Some of our ongoing projects are listed below. (고객 서비스 향상을 위해서 아래 2가지에 대해 업그레이드 중)
- Migration Skills Assessment: Online Resources Review and Update
This project aims to bring a more transparent, informative, and seamless journey throughout the application and assessment process. Once the review is completed, a new Migration Skills Assessment booklet, guides and forms will be available.
- Migration Agent Authorisation Form
The Agent Authorisation Form is under review, considering different scenarios in which the form may be used. Once it is updated, it will be available for download on the Documents and Forms page.
Reminders of Application Process
- When you lodge a new Migration Skills Assessment application on behalf of your client, you must enter your client’s surname and EA ID. If your client does not have an existing EA ID, please create an EA account in their name.
- Please do not use your agency/agent’s email address when creating your client’s EA account. Instead, please use your client’s email address for their potential lifelong involvement with Engineers Australia and other migration purposes.
- Please do not seek clarification of the information/documents request through MyPortal. Instead, please contact our Member Services team.
Processing times (EA 기술심사 현재 처리시간)
The current waiting times for Migration Skills Assessment applications are:
- Accredited Qualifications pathway Assessment: 8 weeks
- Accredited Qualifications pathway Assessment with Fast Track: 18 working days
- Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) pathway Assessment: 12 weeks
- Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) pathway Assessment with Fast Track: 20 working days.
For general enquiries about the Migration Skills Assessment process, please contact our Member Services team.
The Migration Skills Assessment team
PS CDR 준비를 하시는 분들께 드리고 싶은 말씀 작성법은 제가 얼마든지 조언을 드릴 수 있습니다. 혹시라도 작성하는데 도움이 필요한 분들은 연락주세요. 대신 작성하는 것은 지원 불가이며 EA에서 원하는 내용도 물론 아님에 유의하세요.
이민법무사 (0208335) (이민법무사 번호 앞자리 02는 2002를 부터 자격을 소지하고 일해 왔다는 뜻)